i have extremely heavy bleeding with my periods since having a hysteroscopy/d+c in march to remove polyps. my periods are much worse than before. i don't have any medical savings left to go see my gynaecologist. what should i do?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
See a GYN MD: There are many possible sources for seeing a GYN MD for 'free" or reduced cost. They include County/City medical clinics, or Cinics associated with a University or residency teaching facility. The longer the bleeding continues, the more at risk you are for anemia(low blood levels).