U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked:

I am worried?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 49 years experience
Stress/Anxiety...: For age 27yr the symptoms described appear consistent with active Stress/Anxiety Syndrome. Best to see one's PCP or Psych Consult for evaluation/ management and possibly Counseling on how to Cope with Stress. There are also some simple exercises that can help.
Last updated Jun 30, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.