Wilson, NC

Hi, me and my husband are planning for a kid but how far is it safe to plan for one in this covid situation and we have to travel back to india in the month of august, is it safe for me to take my long flight if i get pregnant?

Air Flights: Air flights are usually fine early in pregnancy (if you don't have known serious complications). The concerns are in third trimester.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Postpone PG: During the pandemic in most countries, the healthcare system is stretched to the max (or further). Delay pregnancy until you are sure that your care will be the best it can be! Plus, some pregnant women with COVID-19 have died from it, despite being young. Why take such a risk right now? Hold off a bit till it is safer to get pregnant please!
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Provided original answer
Thanks for the Thank You note. It was kind of you to send it!
Jun 25, 2020