i have severe, deep aching hip pain in my right hip that radiates to back. its been going on for several months and gets reallybad at times. ive tried pt but it didnt help. also, random but that leg turns purple with white splotches ?

Dr. Richard Romano
Hip pain : Hip pain with purple and white discoloration is an interesting presentation and brings up the concern for blood vessel disease, but there are many other rarer reasons for hip pain which may not be direct not related to bone, muscles, and joints. Much more information is needed to understand this well. I suggest you talk to your doctor about hip pain and a possible relationship to the skin changes

Last updated Jun 4, 2020