U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old female asked:

Im a 28yr old female, i had hormonal tests done and was informed the levels of testosterone is higher than it should be and i get dry during sex. what can i take for this ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Pediatrics 26 years experience
Vaginal dryness: Vaginal dryness is a common problem and can easily be treated using lubricant drops or gel. If your high levels of testosterone are affecting you in other undesirable ways, you should consult an endocrinologist who can use testosterone blocking agents and other hormones to alleviate the symptoms.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 27, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.