ZA

My son is 17 years old and is 170 cm - his bone age matches his chronological age , what height will he grow to?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
Son's height: Best predictor:plot his height curve as far back as you can each year. If the growth curve has leveled off then he has stopped. Height is strongly inherited so I would average the heights of all of his adult male blood relatives that you can and take an average of that. No way to predict for an individual. Good luck. Tell him he has more important things to worry about that he can change.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 7, 2020