Brick, NJ

I have read that nsaids have the potential to make covid19 much worse. i take celebrex (much needed) for osteoarthritis and cervical stenosis. should i discontinue celebrex for the time being?

Dr. Donald Colantino
NSAIDs: There is currently no convincing evidence either for or against the use of NSAIDs in covid19 infections. Therefore I feel it's up to you whether you should discontinue their use either now or if you contract that infection. You may want your physicians advice about this matter.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 5, 2020