U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old male asked:

I have been having a tremor to all my body for many years. i was given some medication but no improvement. the doctor said that it might be a neural problem and i should meet a neurologist. what is to be done now?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Vague: This is a pattern of illness that would require a review of all your past history, records , exam & testing. This sounds like you should follow your doctors suggestion & see a neurologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 3, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.