ZA

I was diagnosed with a hip bursitis just under 4 years ago and it has been treated with steroid injections in the past. the last injection i had was a year ago. the symptoms have started again and painful when walking and worse when going up stairs.

Dr. Donald Colantino
Hip bursitis: Too many corticosteroid injections can weaken the tendons. Are you overusing your hip joints by certain exercises? Have you had an MRI of the hip to look for other pathology? Have you tried resting your hips and taking an anti-inflammatory medication like ibuprofen?Have you been examined and advised by an orthopedic specialist? These are things I recommend to evaluate a recurring hip joint proble

Last updated Dec 3, 2020