A member asked:

I was in contact with a positive contact of covid 19. im experiencing back pain, severe chest pains and shortness of breathe. severe headaches and dry cough ?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

COVID 19 exposure : Its time for you to be evaluated ASAP. People report shortness of breath differently during this pandemic. Many people have anxiety-related shortness of breath. Shortness of breath with activity is concerning. Some people mean I feel like the air is not getting in, or my chest hurts when I breathe. Some people report their shortness of breath is my nose is stuffy which is not concerning.

Answered 7/16/2020

81 views

Thank

See below: Possibly Covid19 infection. Talk to your doctor and/or arrange a test.

Answered 12/25/2020

71 views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more