A member asked:

I am experiencing painful burning groin blister rash?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. You may have genital herpes. It would be prudent to see your doctor who may prescribe medication to suppress the virus. Wish you good health!

Answered 4/17/2020



Related Questions

A member asked:

What could cause burning skin and a rash in the groin area?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor