hello, i had my period on the 3rd of april,it was late for 3 days. i was supposed to have it on the 31st of march, period was full, felt cramps. but my breast won't stop hurting, could i be pregnant? period lasted for 6 days, from light to heavy

Dr. Donald Colantino
Breast pain: If your period ended on April 9th ovulation most likely wouldn't have occurred yet. Breast pain from fluctuations of hormones causing engorgement of breast ducts and glands can cause postperiod breast pain. Usually both breasts are painful though. If no gradual improvement, see your gynecologist for evaluation and advice.