I'm 20 and i get red dots on the skin of different parts of my body like an arm or a leg and my doctor told me it was from poor circulation. she did not say anything else of it, so i'm concerned, is there anyway i can avoid this? is this dangerous?

Dr. Aurea Tomeski
Purpura ? New? : I would like to know if they are recurrent or fixed. It could be purpura or telangiectasiae. You need to have platelet count . Purpura is caused by low platelet count and need further tests. If it is telangiectasiae which is usually scattered in different areas, I will not worry.

Last updated Apr 5, 2020