I'm 20 and I get red dots on the skin of different parts of my body like an arm or a leg and my doctor told me it was from poor circulation. She did not say anything else of it, so I'm concerned, is there anyway I can avoid this? Is this dangerous?

Dr. Aurea Tomeski
59 years experience in Internal Medicine
Purpura ? New? : I would like to know if they are recurrent or fixed. It could be purpura or telangiectasiae. You need to have platelet count . Purpura is caused by low platelet count and need further tests. If it is telangiectasiae which is usually scattered in different areas, I will not worry.
Answered on Apr 5, 2020
1