ZA

I have been experiencing a sore throat since last week but now it is better.today while i was sleeping during the day from night shift when i got up i realized that i am experiencing slight headaches there and there,i feel a bit drowsy and tired.

Dr. Donald Colantino
Viral: I think you've been battling a simple viral pharyngitis and headache and fatigue are part of it. Resting, drinking adequate fluids and taking acetaminophen are all you need to do at this time. Fever, chills, cough, chest discomfort and shortness of breath are symptoms which would warrant a call to your MD for further instruction and advice.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 27, 2020