United Kingdom

My wife is a nurse in a gp surgery, and seeing less patients than normal. is it ok for us to be living together, as i am considered high risk due to diabetes? we dont want to be apart, but what should we do to be safe?

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Guidelines: At this time there is no indication to do anything other than make sure you optimize your diabetic management. Although there is a study suggesting higher risk other studies not. You are not old and I assume you do not smoke. There is no guarantee , but at this time regular precautions are what you need to do. Do activities, good sleep, eat healthy and exercise.

Last updated Mar 23, 2020