United Kingdom

my wife is a nurse in a gp surgery, and we are both concerned about her risk of catching coronavirus, especially as i have type 1 diabetes too. is she at more risk, as she is seeing so many patients every day?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Cases in the office: If there have been cases of COVID-19 in her office/hospital setting, then there is a risk of acquiring the infection. Precautions are being taken in medical settings. Wash your hands often, use hand sanitizer and avoid touching your face. Otherwise for now without symptoms, continue to eat well and maintain a healthy lifestyle.