U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old female asked:

Tiny growth on my anus. been there for years. now swollen and itchy with blood on tissue when i wipe. has previously swelled up and bled but very rarely. gp or specialist? i want the quickest treatment even if surgery

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Romano
Internal Medicine 10 years experience
Anal growth : It's hard to be sure what's wrong without an examination. I tend to think that a rectal surgeon is the best person to evaluate this
Last updated Mar 4, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.