A 30-year-old male asked:

30age female : some time sudden headache feel like worst pain with vomiting , after rest afew hour it get better , it have been a few year , what wrong with me?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Internal Medicine 29 years experience
Suggesting migraine: Work up with your primary care physician is recommended. Headaches are complex in nature and at a minimum a detailed history along with a physical exam should help. Imaging may be needed based on findings.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 2, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.