U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old female asked:

Hi doc, symptoms: green/yellowish light discharge, itchy woman parts and now recently burning here and there. read on google it's likely trichomoniasis. is it? how can one get treatment? scared to consult a dr for tests/prescription.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 33 years experience
Find a Dr. to trust: Medicine is full of uncertainties, so one must find a Dr. to trust. As President Franklin D. Roosevelt once said about 87 years ago, "... let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself...." A good doctor will let his patient know when the time comes to worry, no sooner and no later. Vaginal discharge needs exam and testing to get a diagnosis (better than guessing).

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 26, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.