Hi doc, symptoms: green/yellowish light discharge, itchy woman parts and now recently burning here and there. read on google it's likely trichomoniasis. is it? how can one get treatment? scared to consult a dr for tests/prescription.

Find a Dr. to trust: Medicine is full of uncertainties, so one must find a Dr. to trust. As President Franklin D. Roosevelt once said about 87 years ago, "... let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself...." A good doctor will let his patient know when the time comes to worry, no sooner and no later. Vaginal discharge needs exam and testing to get a diagnosis (better than guessing).

Last updated Feb 26, 2020