plantar wart is making my foot hurt so bad. any suggestions to get rid of it? have tried compound wart, duct tape, sallyic acid, pumice stone etc wart

2 doctor answers
32 years experience Pediatrics
How to destroy it...: A dermatologist or some primary care doctors can destroy a plantar wart by freezing it, by cutting off the top of it and freezing the base of it, or by using an electric needle to zap it to death... or even doing surgery on it if it is huge and deep. So, it all depends on how big it is, which part of the foot it's on, what the patient wants to do, and what equipment the doctor has in the office.
Answered on Feb 24, 2020
Dr. Jeffrey Trantalis
41 years experience Podiatry
Consider podiatry: A podiatrist is more than qualified to answer any and all your questions as well as treating this diagnosis. When I speak about podiatrist I do so if you are being treated in the United States. I cannot speak about podiatrist in other countries.
Answered on Feb 24, 2020