ZA

which multivitamin and immune booster is the best for 6 month old babies? we have premature twins born at 32 weeks and one has a cow milk protein allergy?

Be wary of boosters: Many supplements, foods, herbs, other plants, and techniques are claimed to "boost" the immune system, but none have been proven effective. The immune system is complex, and "boosting" it to make it act stronger is not always a good thing. In conditions like arthritis, thyroid disease, diabetes type 1, lupus, eczema, etc..., the immune system is over-acting and damaging the patient's own organs.
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Premie formula: There are special formulas for premature infants which are more calorie dense. Some have no cow milk protein. Other options are to check with your local neonatal unit regarding banked breastmilk. Neosure and Pur Amino are two options for your infants, but please discuss with your pediatrician.