San Jose, CA
A 49-year-old male asked about a 44-year-old female:

are any of the people in wuhan dying of coronavirus young people under age 50? what proportion of the deaths were in people under age 50?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
Most older, not all: So far, the large majority of deaths from novel coronavirus (nCoV) have been in older persons and those with other serious health problems, like COPD, serious heart disease, dementia, etc. However, infection also can be very dangerous and even fatal in otherwise healthy, young persons -- including Dr. Li Wenliang, one of the first Chinese doctors to alert the public about nCoV.
Yes: Please see this reference to get a good idea. You may view world data or NewYork city data. REF: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/