ZA

I have recently changed my medication from nexmazole to nexium ,urbanol to rivatrol and find that i vomit every morning. i am also getting increased nausea. could it be the nexium or the rivatrol change that is doing it?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Possibly: Although these substitutions are most likely the same for the principal active molecule the products may have different dyes,etc. I would try eliminating one medication first for a few days to see if vomiting ceases. If not resume this one and eliminate the other medication and observe. If no improvement perhaps your MD will prescribe the originals to see that effect. You may need a GI consul

Last updated Jan 24, 2020