My 1 year old daughter accidentally fell and now her lower incisor teeth is moving. it is her baby teeth. what is the fate of the teeth?

Can give Dr. a call: Her doctor or dentist may just say "time will tell." The baby teeth help with eating, teeth development, and jaw development, but they are temporary teeth. A parent can ask her doctor or dentist if anything needs to be done, but it would not be surprising if they say there is nothing to be done.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.