ZA

used ferrimed iron and neurobion vitamin b complex tablets for more than 6 months now- stopped when i realised the sores on my gums may be a result of too much of these medication?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Too many: There're too many conditions that can cause these symptoms to be able to differentiate from just a list. You should be physically examined, have your health history and medication history evaluated, you may need x-rays, you may need lab tests. See BOTH your General Physician and your General Dentist to begin the diagnostic process.