ZA

My 1 year old has bags under her eyes. she is not tired. sleeps +- 10 hours at night and takes 2 naps during the day of 2 hours. could this be a sign of allergies or iron deficiency. drink breastmilk and formula (lactogen)?

Basics: This is often just a sign of slower blood flow through the lids after they are exposed to irritants or airborne allergens. I don't consider it worrisome or worth much effort to treat beyond removing the irritants. Discuss this with her doc the next time you go in for any reason.

Last updated Dec 31, 2019