hi. i have lower back pain and a strange tingling sensation in my lower back just to the left of my spine near my bottom which shoots down my left leg and makes my knee give way. what could this be? i lift heavy things at work which doesn't help.

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
35 years experience Pediatrics
Sciatica: Sciatica is a nerve root compression issue that can be caused by spinal problems that include a bulging or compressive disc, injury or destruction of the bony elements of the spinal bones, dislocation of the spinal bones that causes compression on the nerve roots, scoliosis of varying degrees, and even just being overweight with a big belly ! See an orthopedist or chiropractor to get an idea
Answered on Dec 29, 2019
1