I got pecked on my lips by a hiv positive friend .there was a little saliva on my lips.i dried it out and after about 2 min had to drink a tea.that time i had a bitten wound in my tongue.is there any chances of hiv being transmitted.?

Sure, but...: The answer to "Is there any chance of this happening..." is almost always YES. That's life. But's as they say, "Don't sweat the small stuff." Only worry about things that are somewhat likely to happen. Otherwise, you'll be standing on the sidewalk forever, never daring to cross the street. In real life, there is essentially no way a person will catch HIV in the scenario described in this question.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 13, 2019