A member asked:

Which cream is better to treat a candidiasis? i already used monistat and the infection was still there( weeks ago). i did anal/ vaginal intercourse. can i use now clotrimazole? is it a good cream? can i treat me with it? second effects? how to apply

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Candidiasis: The best thing to do is to go see you OBGY. If you already used cream and the symptoms did not improve, it may be because it is not candidiasis. A physical examination will help get a certain diagnosis, and this will help give you the right treatment.

Answered 12/3/2019



Related Questions