GR

back and gastrointestinal pain after 5 days on antibiotics. is it normal and will probiotics help?

Normal is...: In general, normal is having no back pain and no gastrointestinal pain. Pain means something is not normal, such as there being inflammation, some tissue damage, cramping muscles, overdistention of bowel, etc... Details matter a lot. Many people take antibiotics for infections of various kinds. There are easily hundreds of different antibiotics and more than hundreds of types of infections.