my heads been hurting for like a week, i cant sleep well and now my vision is getting blurred and im struggling to think properly. i get regular headaches every week. should i go to the hospital? should i seek help? what type?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Headaches: You definitely need to be evaluated. I'm suspicious of you're having pseudotumor cerebri, seen in women and is benign but highly symptomatic. Usually a neurologist is the specialist who investigates the cause of headaches and appropriate testing will be carried out. Testing may include brain ct scan or MRI, lumbar puncture to measure intracranial pressure and tests of eye function
Answered on Nov 11, 2019
1