hi, im currently having continual sinus infection and multiple antibiotic treatments but only to return in a week or so. nasal clogging and seems like consistent inflammation in feet and knees from this as my gp has told me. i do saline care.

Dr. Donald Colantino
Otolaryngologist: See an Otolaryngologist for accurate diagnosis and effective treatment. A ct scan of the paranasal sinuses would helpful. A drainage procedure may be necessary if inspissated infectious material is present in some of the sinuses. I don't see the connection with inflammation of feet and knees. A rheumatologist may be helpful in this regard. In the meantime try inhaling steam to promote drainage.
Answered on Nov 4, 2019
1