ZA

I'm in tokyo and have been vomiting for 12 hours, my head is pounding and i'm running a fever. all i've had is a few sips of water all day. i feel awful. do i need to see a doctor? i think i may have food poisoning.

Doctor can help: A person in her 60's who feels "awful" and is vomiting, febrile, and has a "pounding" headache sounds like she needs a doctor... unless she suddenly starts feeling better each hour. If traveling in a foreign country, she may look online or ask the hotel front desk to see where to go for doctors who speak her language (such as English), or where the ER or hospital is, plus how to get there.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 3, 2021