Rehoboth, MA

bumps and swelling in armpits that come and go - that feel sore. its not present now but today i have sharp pain under my right shoulder blade and have sharp pains in upper chest. getting worried - fears of cancer?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Prob.not cancer but:: From your description I doubt this is cancer; bumps and swelling in armpits could be swollen glands or an abscess,but glands swollen from cancer may come but keep getting bigger and don't "go." The pain under your shoulder blade and chest can have many causes but cancer is unlikely. But PLEASE see a good doctor today or very soon; we can't know for sure what is going on and you should be examined.