Atlanta, GA

I just started what seems to be my second period in one month. my first was on the correct day (10th) of the month and this just started yesterday. this one is much heavier started light red then got dark brown and back to bright red in two days. ?

Dr. John Berryman
Vaginal bleeding ?'s: If pregnancy is possible, obtain a serum HCG test to be certain about pregnancy. If you are not on an IUD or oral bcp's, bleeding as described can indicate a pregnancy outside the uterus. If the test is negative, get an exam scheduled with your gyn physician to determine the cause.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 20, 2021