Los Angeles, CA

I've been using saline spray lately (salt, water, baking soda). is there a specific way to clean the nozzel, or should i just leave it after i use it? also, if i sprayed it deep inside the nostril, could it travel to my brain

No and no.: Only one person per nasal spray, to avoid transmitting germs. If desired, one can wipe the nozzle with a tissue after use, then wipe with a rubbing alcohol pad, squirt once into the sink, and recap the nozzle after the alcohol has evaporated. That should make the nozzle clean enough. Anything up the nose might make it's way to the brain, but the normal use of sprays in real life doesn't lead that.

Last updated Nov 16, 2019