i just got a call from a nurse saying my ph level is un elevated i was wondering what does that mean? its from one of my lab results ill know more about it tomorrow

33 years experience Pediatrics
Numbers are just...: Numbers are just numbers. Without details and the whole picture, such as why was labwork done, numbers cannot tell much. The result value in this question, is an "elevated" pH level. That just means BASIC, the opposite of ACIDIC. A pH of 7.0 is neutral, and is the pH of plain water. If this has no meaning to you, this is exactly the point. There is no meaning without the whole picture.
Answered on Oct 17, 2019