I and my wife ive been married for almost three years without a child so we went to a doctor and we were given a test to do the result is am suffering from azoospermia that is nothing all and my result is she has high breast hormones ?

Fertility Specialist: Reproduction takes two people, and hopefully we will never technologically advance to the point of only needing one person (as that would be unnatural). So, if happily married and having sex 1-2 times a day during the fertile days near midcycle for 9 months and still no pregnancy, look for a Reproductive Endocrinologist or Fertility Specialist to diagnose any issues in each person, and solve them.

Last updated Oct 17, 2019