Been to Er, to reg dr for flank pain. Ct showed 3 small kidney stones. I’ve thrown up twice. When I drink the pain is worse. Any idea why?

Dr. Dora Chizea
47 years experience in Anti-Aging Medicine
Urology Consult: 41y/o says, Been to Er, to reg dr for flank pain. Ct showed 3 small kidney stones. I've thrown up twice. When I drink the pain is worse. Any idea why? Signs are consistent with the Kidney Stones one already knows is there. best to see a Urology Consult for definitive management including additional evaluation and possible Diet changes depending on the kind of stones identified.
Answered on Oct 7, 2019