U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

I have flu like symptoms since wednesday. sneezing, runny nose, voice gone, chest pain. but on saturday i discovered a ingrown pubic hair. since yesterday is is super inflamed and the area is very swollen. i have no fever. should i be worried?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Amandeep Kaur
Family Medicine 12 years experience
Consult: You should consult a physician as you have respiratory problem and skin infection as well. Hope you feel better soon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 8, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.