is it okay if i masturbate a few hours after receiving first dose of hpv vaccine ?

2 doctor answers
45 years experience Pediatrics
Yes: It will not interfere with the effectiveness of the vaccine.
Answered on Feb 14, 2020
1
32 years experience Pediatrics
Before and after...: Normal men, women, boys, and girls masturbate (it's universal). It is not harmful, as a body goes through similar effects during regular sex with a partner (but avoid going to extremes). If it was ok for a particular person to masturbate before a vaccination, then it should be ok to masturbate after that vaccination (maybe with the unvaccinated arm, if the plan is to "masturbate a few hours").
Answered on Sep 30, 2019
1
1
Dr. James Okamoto
I think the person asking the question meant "is it okay to masturbate after receiving the HPV vaccine a few hours after receiving the first vaccine" not that they were going to be masturbating for a few hours. ;) (but I could be misreading the question!)
Sep 29, 2019