U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old female asked:

I have a lung infection and booked off work for 2 days. today is the second day and i feel worse. should i just go to my gp to get booked off longer or to hospital?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice 39 years experience
Exam!: I encourage you to go to a medical clinic or hospital as quickly as possible to be examined. Your lung condition could be due to a pneumonia or other serious condition which needs to be treated as soon as possible. I wish you well with your health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 22, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.