as from monday, i noticed yellow patches/scabs in one nostril, it burns alot and is very sore. i'm using generic bactroban, but my nose is running and i'm not sure if the cream gets chance to get absorbed. should i go to the doctor to get it checked?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Exam advised: I believe that this ulcerated nasal lesion should be evaluated by a physician or Otolaryngologist. Should infection be present, it should be promptly treated. Infections in the nasal cavity can potentially spread in a dangerous fashion.