ZA

My lower back pains a bit in the morning, or when i sit down on the ground for too long i feel it in my hip and lower back. i gym often and sometimes feel a slight pain/stiffness in my lower back even though i'm certain i'm doing the movements correc?

Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 55 years experience
Mechanical vs inflam: This could be inflammatory or could be mechanical back pain. Inflammatory back pain can wake one up in the early morning hours, and get better with activity. Some are your comments also suggest that could be a mechanical aspect. Your physician will need to get evaluation and imaging in order to help clarify what the best diagnosis is.

Last updated Sep 12, 2019