i’ve got a round white patch that is rather large on the side of the skin around my tonsil. it hurts to turn my neck. his of tonsillitis but it also looks similar to a canker sore. how can you tell the difference?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
White patch: That's what Dentistds and Physicians spend all that time in school learning to do. Many lesions look similar to =other lesions. If it bothers you, see your DDS/DMD or MD/DO. If it lasts longer than 14 days from onset to complete disappearance, go immediately to Dentist or Physician for examination.
Answered on Aug 20, 2019