My menstruation was expected to start on the 29/07/'19 on the 05/08/'19 i got positive blood test back that i am pregnant my hcg count was 25mlu/ml. is it possible that i conceived after the 29/08/'19?

Dr. John Berryman
HCG result ?'s: If your periods are regular (24-34 days apart) and your period was expected on July 29, a positive pregnancy test on August 5 of "25 miu HCG may have been from a late ovulation in July, which can be caused by stress (exercise, emotional or job related). If bleeding or pain arises, repeat the HCG again and if positive, see your gyn physician for an exam and other testing.

Last updated Aug 16, 2019