A 38-year-old female asked about a male:
my 2 year old son drank approx 20 ml of allecet (he weight 14kg) , what should we do ?
1 doctor answer • 9 doctors weighed in
Pediatrics 46 years experience
Call poison control: This far exceeds the recommended dose for age. While it is unlikely to cause a fatality, significant symptoms can be expected & some are quite worrisome. I would contact your local poison control program so they can guide you through the supportive care needed.
148 viewsReviewed Aug 18, 2019
Last updated Aug 18, 2019
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$30 per visit with
Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.