U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked:

I have been having headaches from 2005 if not earlier, i was advised to wear glasses & since then i have been wearing them but still getting headaches, been to different gps where i am told its stress and i get meds for them but they not helping.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Harold Fields
Family Medicine 62 years experience
Headache : I would see a neurologist as he may be able to help you better. Good Luck
Last updated Aug 11, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.