San Jose, CA

i have asthma and i have been having chest tightness and chest pressure for about a month. i was on prednisone for a while and it went away for a few weeks, and the feeling recently came back. i am unsure what do to next. ?

Hard to say : Asthma is a lifelong condition that varies in intensity from almost undetectable to life threatening. Sudden death in asthma has changed little in frequency in spite of advances in treatment.If you don't have a written asthma management plan/diary you should meet with your doc & start one. This would cite symptoms to monitor & meds to add or subtract depending on daily needs. Get in for evaluation