having a issue under my food, there is a red spot which itchy alot and sometimes pus also come out. and no pain at all. it is there from last 2 month first it was small now it getting bigger. i have dettol liquid to clean it up.

Dr. Donald Colantino
Exam needed: It is unclear as to where your problem is located, but this lesion has persisted for 2 months, is enlarging and draining pus intermittently. It may be an abscess or a fistula of some type. I recommend a visit to a general surgeon for diagnosis and treatment. In the meantime apply warm water soaks to the area 4 times a day and in between keep the area away from tight clothing and keep it clean &dry
Answered on Jul 27, 2019
1